Foundations of Volunteer Leadership
Keys to Building a Team That Lasts
The Foundations of Volunteer Leadership Course is a 9-week deep dive into a method of building your volunteer team that focuses on a model exemplified by Jesus himself: ministry multiplication. This course is for the leader that desires to explore, learn, and implement an approach to volunteer leadership that not only yields committed volunteers, but ensures sustainable and lasting ministry when the main leader (you) isn’t present or leaves the ministry. In this course, you will methodically walk through the example of ministry multiplication in Scripture while simultaneously creating your own action steps to take your leadership of volunteers to the next level.
Josh Denhart was a pastor for 10 years and created LeadVolunteers.com, which helps leaders get organized, stops the revolving door of volunteers, and prevents ministry burnout. Josh has also created “The Amazing Chemistry Show” and three Science VBS programs at KidMinScience.com. Josh is an international speaker, author, course, and curriculum creator.
- Volunteer Leadership (Intro to Ministry Multiplication)
- How to Become a Developer of Leaders
- Learn How to Delegate (Moses Relied Upon It)
- Dump vs. Delegation vs. Discipleship
- Learn How to Duplicate (Elisha Institutionalized It)
- Is it Worth Doing Unseen Things?
- Seeing Problems as Opportunities (The Early Church Leveraged It)
- Redefining Our Idea of Problems
- The Power of Passing Ministry to Others - (Paul Modeled It)
- The Power and Pain of Walking Away
- How to Pass the Baton of Ministry (Jesus Personified It)
- The Story of Dawson Trotman
- Common Complaints to Multiplying Ministry
- Learning to Play the Freshman
- Where to Start Multiplying Ministry
- Finding Your Leadership Lenses
- Where Do We Go From Here (How to Pass On Ministry to Others)
- Redefining The Win